Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The down side of a class with no tests...


...is that it is really hard to listen. This year so far has been great. I haven't written in this blog in awhile.. maybe I will pick it back up??? anyways...





My mind's eye of Portland enjoy!>>>>>>>>>>>>>
(photo taken downtown at dusk and then contrast and color were edited)



It is a new year and a new set of classes! All of my classes rock, but it is so hard to listen when the sun is shining outside. I've also got music on the mind. If you are in the Portland area, I suggest you check out a church called Door of Hope. The lead pastor came from a band called Telecast and I highly recommend the church.


As far as albums and bands go, I am stuck on The Classic Crime and their newest album, "Vagabonds". If you have the means, i suggest you go an pick it up. It is a solid release.


Anyways, back to class!

God bless and enjoy the sunshine!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment